12 reasons that prove Nadia Buari is a style badass
Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari has won all ur hearts since she rose to prominence in the early 2000s. She has starred in countless successful movies such as Beyonce: The President’s daughter, The diary of Imogene Brown and Single and Married, as well as earned countless prestigious nominations for her roles.
Nadia Buari is arguably one of Ghana’s most prized treasures, with her beauty, and talents never called in question. She has proved over and over that her style is bold, sexy and classy all balled into one look. Here are 12 times Nadia Buari gave us the definition of style:
1. When she nailed this Dashiki outfit to the BET awards in 2014. The hair, the makeup, those shoes! Slayed is the word for her.
2. When she almost killed us with this all white outfit. We need to know where this outfit is. The lace-patterned blouse is everything! And the bold red lipstick, my my my.
3. That time when she brought us to our knees with this chic black dress with very impressive bodice, showing massive cleavage.
4. We absolutely adore this Bohemian look in black. The pigtails hairdo and cute black hat and shades make this outfit everything.
5. That time flare skirt became an intant hit because Nadia Buari rocked it too well.
6. Goodness! Is it even legal to stun like this all the time?
READ ALSO: 8 pictures of Van Vicker looking fiiiiiiine
7. That time she stepped in this slim cut floral dress. Yellow floral dresses never looked this good.
8. Who said Kaftans are boring? Nadia sure as hell doesn’t think so. This black kaftan with gold embroidery is simple sophistication in one look.
9. Along with her classic blow up curls, this white pantsuit with gold belt shows off those Nadia Buari curves that we all envy.
10. When she stole the show at Majid Michel’s vow renewal ceremony (after the bride of course). We love this black and pink dress. The hat nails it!
11. And they said wide-brimmed hats were no more in fashion. Sorry fashion critics, Nadia Buari is looking too fly with this hat to hate on it. Anyone else notice those adorable leopard print shoes?
READ ALSO: 7 times Chris Attoh was too fine for life!
12. Every fashionista’s dream look. Splash of colour and patterns and we’ve got a casual outfit that will stop traffic.